Sunday, April 4, 2010
















Hallo mein Freundes! Ich liebe mein Vorlesung Deutch!










Okay, so with all that's been going on I am so flippin' busy! With school, kids, looking for work, the occasional client at home, etc. On top of everything else we had a slight scare with Kelly's Grammie Dot. We hear she is doing well now, we'll just have to wait and see.
Kelly is plugging right along, but he's considering getting his Secondary Teaching License while attending for CE. Honestly I think he'd be a great teacher, we'll see what happens there.
My parents are doing well, they're vacationing in California for the next week. Today they were going to go to my sister's for Easter dinner and before everyone was supposed to get there my Uncle ending up in the hospital for chest pains. Thank goodness it wasn't a heartattack. No one else is allowed to get sick, get into and accident, die or be diagnosed with anything that brings uncertain death, do you all hear me? Can you all see me?
Our Easter dinner, not much, just Baked ZittiKelly spoke with his boss this week and if he were not in school they'd take him full-time right now. So he's applied to start the week of finals, p/t that week and then f/t all summer. Also, he broke two of his toes this week, tripping UP the stairs (Eryn).
I have a new calling as a Visiting Teaching Area person. I dyed my hair all one shade of Copper red and I LOVE it! I keep trying to grow my hair out! I just really love short funky styles. We'll see if I can make it.
I absolutely LOVED General Conference! I was moved several times this conference. I learned a lot about myself that gave me reassurance as well as made me rethink my approach with my children and husband. With everything that I heard this Easter weekend, my testimony of the gospel and the truthfullness of His Church here upon the earth has grown that much stronger. I can't get over that fact that people think that "we're" crazies. Of course a lot of people like that are afraid to even ask. There was one talk in perticular that really touched me today, I can't recall his name at the moment, but essentially he spoke on leaving no man behind. That we should never give up on anyone around us and that if we're parents that our children should ALWAYS know that there is a safe haven within our walls for them no matter WHAT! Living with my parents and almost 30 has been very humiliating but in the end I Kelly and I will be eternally grateful for the shelter during this time of hardship. We had absolutely NO intention of staying this long, we thought for sure by now that I would have steady work and be earning enough to support us, but that hand has yet to be dealt to us. Until then we will continuie to be grateful for it, even though it's not conventinal by any means. There are quite a few families in our stake that have all had to move back in with their families, our wards are packed.
Anywho, our Easter egg hunt was a hit and the kids loved everything from the Easter "Bunny". We took lots of picks and video and are posted below. I have to run for now, but until next time, I do love you all and hope that this Easter weekend finds you all well and in rememberance of the sacred act done on behalf of each and every one of us.

1 comment:

  1. kiddies are looking so big and beautiful! I miss you all. thank heavens for phones and blogs, so I can have these brief moments, feeling like you live just around the corner. :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete