Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We finally finished our semester and Kelly got A's on his finals and I am still awaiting my grades. Lillian is now sleeping through the night using the "big girl" restroom with no diaper on! Wahoo! We are registered for the Fall and I'll be taking an online summer class. We are doing great! Kelly is back at work and Liam is as fiesty as ever. He pulled Lillian to the floor the other day by her braided piggy tails. I gave Lillian her very first haircut yesterday, 6 inches, it wasn't looking great on the ends. But she still wants to grow it for the Locks of Love. I am still looking for work. Kelly has started back at Tuff Shed and he's sore but so GRATEFUL for work! Life is really going well, still trying to become more effecient in my essential duties again. I'll get there. That's about it, see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment